Friday, October 22
$3 per map
Saturday, October 23
All classes on Blue, Red, Green, Brown, and Orange courses (Middle Distance)
Seniors (age 21 and over) $32
Juniors (age 20 and under) $18.
This fee covers both the morning Qualifier and the afternoon Final.
All classes on Yellow and White courses (standard Classic race)
Yellow and White only.
Register on-site; $8 adults, $5 juniors.
Sunday, October 24
Standard Classic race. All classes
Members of USOF (or another national orienteering Federation) are entitled to a discount of $4 for Seniors, and $2 for Juniors.
$2 per event
Long-sleeve, wicking, $15. Men's: XS, S, M, L, XL; Women's: S, M, L, XL
To avoid the late fee of $10/day, all entries must be completed by October 9. This means:
- Online entries must be completed by that date; if payment is made online, it must also be completed by then.
- If payment is made by check, it must be postmarked by that day. Mail entries, including payment, must be postmarked by that date.
All registration is done through the online registration system.
The online registration system will guide you through these steps:
- Complete the online entry form.
- Print and complete your waiver form.
- To pay by check: Please make check payable to NEOC.
To pay with a credit card: Click the "Pay Now" button, which will take you to the secure NEOC PayPal page.
- Mail your signed waiver (and check, if paying by check) to the Registrar at the address on the waiver.
Contact the Meet Registrar with any questions.